- Location of testbed: Malacca Striats
- Time and duration of testbed: 2010-2012
- Status (planned, completed or on-going): Completed
- Contact person(s): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testbed website: www.meh-project.com
- Organisation(s) involved: IMO, IHO, ICS, INTERTANKO, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia
- Funding programme and budget: World Bank, $6.86m
Precision navigation is the backbone of the marine electronic highway upon which relevant maritime and environmental systems would be integrated with the ENCs-ECDIS as the geospatial platform.