E-Navigation Underway International Conference 2018
The 8th International e-Navigation Underway Conference 2018 – The realization of the Maritime Service Portfolios
The International e-Navigation Underway Conference is a global destination for discussion and debate about the many different challenges facing e-Navigation around the globe, both in its sessions and in the range of networking opportunities it affords. Featuring some of the top maritime leaders in their fields and covering a wide breadth of topics, the Conference is the place to explore new strategies, chart future technological progress.
Following the successful formula from previous years, The 8th International e-Navigation Underway Conference departs from Copenhagen on 24th January 2018 aboard the M/S Pearl Seaways and you are invited to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount of 10% for bookings before 15th November 2017. Our Organising organisations are DMA and IALA / our supporting organisations this year are IHO, BIMCO, NI, CIRM which gives you 10% discount on your conference registration. Join us now!
We depart the Copenhagen port on the 24th of January for destination Oslo in Norway and going back again to Copenhagen on the 26th January 2018. It’s a beautiful trip you don’t want to miss out on and a very special and interesting conference at sea, where you will be able to connect and experience great networking opportunities to world leaders in your field.
The conference opens by the Director General of the Danish Maritime Authority, Mr Andreas Nordseth and Secretary General of IALA, Francis Zachariae. They will be followed by a series of high profile speakers and experts within the area of e-Navigation.
With the approach of the planned implementation of the Maritime Service Portfolios (MSP), there will be a specific focus on the MSP at this conference.
The conference will focus on a number of themes, these being:
- Issues relating to the IMO/IHO Harmonisation Group on Data Modelling (HGDM)
- Including definition of MSP’s and S-100 product specifications
- e-Navigation and autonomous operations; complementary technologies?
- Practical solutions from testbeds
- Infrastructure and communication means in support of e-Navigation
- e-Navigation services in the Polar regions
- e-Navigation and big data
- Advances in S-mode
- Maritime Service Portfolios (MSP)
Abstracts are now welcome! Anything e-Navigation relevant will be considered, but potential speakers are urged to aim for topics within the sub-themes mentioned above.
- Early registration November 15 2017
- Abstract deadline December 15 2017
- Registration deadline January 19 2018
Cabins are available in several categories from Balcony, Deluxe to Commodore Class with numbers limited and selling fast.
Registration includes accommodation, meals, social events and all conference sessions.
• Conference Cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo and return
• All standard meals and drinks
• Entrance to the Conference Sessions and Exhibition Area
• All Social Events – Receptions and Conference Dinners
• Working lunches, coffee breaks, fruit and snacks
All inclusive onboard the ship!