Corner reflector

From International Dictionary of Marine Aids to Navigation
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Alternative term: Trihedral reflector

A reflector, consisting of three flat conducting surfaces intersecting mutually at right angles, which reflects the greater part of the incident waves parallel to their direction of incidence.

Please note that this is the term as it stands in the original IALA Dictionary edition (1970-1989)

International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities - AISM