Fuse Valve

From International Dictionary of Marine Aids to Navigation
Jump to navigation Jump to search


No English Term

A valve, the action of which is controlled by a metal fusible body which melts at a known temperature, used only with paraffin-vapour burners.

Please note that this is the term as it stands in the original IALA Dictionary edition (1970-1989)

Number of cells

International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities - AISM