Fuse link

From International Dictionary of Marine Aids to Navigation
Revision as of 01:26, 25 February 2009 by Oferiks (talk | contribs) (1 revision)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


A component of a fuse that is to be replaced after the fuse has operated.

Note: A small fuse link consisting of a ceramic or glass cylinder with metal caps at each end, connected by fusible wire, is called a.cartridge fuse.

Please note that this is the term as it stands in the original IALA Dictionary edition (1970-1989)

International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities - AISM