Floatex s r l
FLOATEX was established in 1976 and located in Provaglio d’Iseo (Brescia, Italy).
Floatex is a worldwide leading company in the manufacturing of Aids to Navigations, Oil & Gas/Offshore floating accessories, Dredging industry, Aquaculture and Anti-pollution market.
Aids to Navigation:
- Light buoys, completely in rotomoulded polyethylene , elastomer and steel.
- Light towers, in polyethylene, steel and/or G.R.P.
- Elastic / Articulated Beacons.
- Data/Meteo buoys / beacons
- Buoy's/ beacon's equipments and accessories.
Oil & Gas / Offshore floating accessories:
- Floats for marine hoses in accordance with GMPHOM2009.
- Chain supporting buoys.
- Marker/Pick up Buoys.
- Concentric/ “Y” floating reducers.
- Modular Mooring buoys / Catamaran Mooring Buoys / C.B.M. system.
- Marine Breakaway Coupling protector / Flange protector.
- Floats for dredging pipes.
- Coupling floats.
- Aquaculture floats.
- Floating cages / stanchions.
- Light buoys.
- Floating anti-pollution booms.
All Floatex products are engineered, designed and manufactured by Floatex.
Internal fully equipped R&D laboratory covers daily test on samples and finished products as well as all incoming materials.
Floatex test facilities covers:
- UV / Cold test on polyethylene samples.
- Test on finished polyethylene colour to check the accordance with IALA range.
- Aging test on samples.
- Tensile test, control of hardness, abrasion, density, impact test.
- Hydraulic pressure test on floats and reducers.
Floatex is ISO 9001 certified and is IALA official member.
ISO14001 is coming soon.
IALA will not be held responsible for the information displayed on this page