The theme for the 20th IALA Conference scheduled from 28 May to 4 June 2022 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is Marine Aids to Navigation – Innovation for a Sustainable Future.
Here is a list of the proposed topics:
- Digital connectivity technologies in Marine AtoN
- Marine AtoN in an increasingly autonomous and virtual world
- Exchange of information, challenges and implementation
- Cyber Risk and Resilient services
- Risk Management
- Marine AtoN Heritage and legacy
- Sustainability in the provision of Marine AtoN services
- Current technologies – best practice and developments
Please download here the Call for abstracts form. And return it to the Secretariat by 31 March 2021.