8th International e-Navigation Underway Conference
The 8th International e-Navigation Underway Conference sets sail from the 24th – 26th January 2018.
Members of IALA, The Nautical Institute, BIMCO, CIRM, IHO – automatically receive a 10% discount, just tick by the membership.
Book now: https://www.int-e-navigation.dk
This prestigious international event is packed full of distinguished speakers and a chance to network with prominent delegates in the world of e-Navigation from more than 50 countries.
The theme for the 2018 Conference will be e-Navigation: The realisation of the Maritime Service Portfolios.
The conference will focus on a number of themes, these being:
- Issues relating to the IMO/IHO Harmonization Group on Data Modelling (HGDM)
- Including the definition of MSP’s and S-100 product specifications e-Navigation
- and autonomous operations; complementary technologies?
- Practical solutions from testbeds
- Infrastructure and communication means in support of e-Navigation
- e-Navigation services in the Polar regions
- e-Navigation and big data
- Advances in S-mode
- Maritime Service Portfolios (MSP)
Important international stakeholders will share their views and practical solutions will be demonstrated to delegates at the exhibitions area.
Please see webpage for Technical Programme for this Conference.
Technical Programme here: https://www.int-e-navigation.dk/technical-programme
You are very welcome to take part of our
NEW EXHIBITION opportunities, please visit that here:
BOOK NOW: https://www.int-e-navigation.dk
• Conference Cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo and return
• Choice of accommodation
• All standard meals and drinks
• Entrance to the Conference Sessions and Exhibition Area
• All Social Events – Receptions and Conference Dinners
• Working lunches, coffee breaks, fruit and snacks